Are you looking to sell your house?
Let us help you. Just feel free to call us 510-351-8400
or e-mail us email@example.com
SALE YOUR HOUSE:
When you’re preparing your house for sale, remember the importance of first impressions. It is estimated that more than half of all houses are sold before the buyers even get out of their cars. The market isn’t the only factor. Appearance plays a good role.
Tips to get a quick offer from the buyers:
- Make sure you sweep the front walkway.
- Remove newspapers, bikes and toys.
- Park your car away from the property.
- Trim back the shrubs.
- Clean windows.
- Make sure roof and gutters are in good condition;
no repairs needed.
- Mow the lawn more frequently and plant flowers.
- Keep the Kitchen and Bathroom nice and clean, with nice aroma.
- Carpets should be vacuum.
- Sealants has to be in good condition.
- Make beds.
- Repaint all the walls of the house.
- Turn on lights.
- Check Faucets and Bulbs.
- Play soft music on radio/stereo.
- Make room for space.
- The better organized a closet, the larger it appears.
- Pack away collectables.
- Secure jewelry and cash.
- Watch your pets.